EAC Network’s 50th Anniversary
EAC Network is proud and honored to have reached an important milestone in 2019: 50 years of uninterrupted service to those in need within our local communities! Over the past five decades we have seen a dramatic increase in the number of people coming to us for help. Last year alone, our professional staff and dedicated volunteers Empowered, Assisted, and Cared for more than 82,000 individuals, and we expect that number to be higher this year.
Continuing to Build a Powerful Legacy
EAC Network has built a powerful legacy as a leading human and social services organization that improves quality of life for our most vulnerable neighbors. As experts at the vanguard of providing innovative programs, we are making plans that continually ensure the sustainability of our organization and our ability to deliver solutions that meets the changing and growing needs of our most underserved populations.
Innovative Programs that Improve Quality of Life
From defenseless infant children and at-risk youth in foster care, to seniors and the incapacitated, EAC Network is more committed than ever to providing over 100 vital programs that:
- Protect at-risk children and reduce the trauma of those who are sexually abused
- Advocate for youth in foster care and help secure safe, nurturing, and permanent homes
- Provide heat for families in need during the cold winter months
- Act as community guardians for individuals who cannot manage for themselves
- Help those struggling with mental and behavioral health, and substance abuse issues
- Bring nutritious food to homebound seniors from Meals on Wheels, and more
Make a Difference
Please give generously now in honor of 50 years of uninterrupted service! Your contribution will make an immediate and lasting impact in the lives of your neighbors who are struggling.
Thank you for helping EAC Network to advance its mission of empowering, assisting and caring for those who are in crisis.