EAC Network’s Halloween Party to Protect Children is an evening of family fun to benefit less fortunate children across Long Island. Kids and parents alike are encouraged to wear their sweetest or scariest costumes and enjoy full range of the museum after hours, activities, live animals, prizes, food, magic by The Amazing Ivan, and more while supporting a great cause!
Proceeds will benefit EAC Network’s Children & Youth services that:
- Reduce trauma of child abuse or neglect at our Child Advocacy Center
- Secure homes for children in foster care through CASA
- Promote child passenger safety at Safe Start
- Offer mentors for youth in foster care through Chance to Advance
- Facilitate supervised visitations at Supervised Visitation
- Provide toys, clothes, necessities, and more
Sponsorship opportunities available.