COVID-19 Response Fund
Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, the EAC Network team has been on the frontlines assisting the most vulnerable individuals in our community. During these trying times, there has been a heightened demand for our vital programs and direct support services.
Help us continue to fulfill our mission to Empower, Assist, and Care for the children, families, and seniors who need our help the most!
By making a donation to the EAC Network COVID-19 Response Fund, donors will help in providing critically needed services and relief to at-risk populations through the delivery of:
- Nutritious meals from Meals On Wheels, nutrition services, and vital case management services for vulnerable seniors and other high-risk populations
- Adult guardianship services for incapacitated adults who are unable manage aspects of daily life on their own
- Case coordination services for individuals suffering from chronic medical conditions
- Multi-disciplinary team services for children who have been, or at risk of being, abused and sexually exploited
- Mental health and clinical case management services
- Conflict resolution services that help individuals, families, businesses, and the community-at-large to resolve a wide range of disputes
- And much more …