COVID-19 Response Fund
EAC Network, a non-profit agency that helps over 82,000 people in need throughout Long Island and New York City, has launched a COVID-19 Response Fund campaign to assist in addressing a heightened demand for vital programs and direct support services amidst the apex of the COVID-19 pandemic.
EAC Network’s clients, who currently reside in counties and boroughs within our nation’s epicenter of the disease outbreak, represent the most vulnerable and underserved populations at the greatest risk of severe illness. During this rapidly changing situation, EAC Network remains steadfast in its commitment to help those in need. While adhering to critical measures that promote the safety and health of its clients, staff, and community-at-large, EAC Network continues to collaborate with leading agencies and funders to ensure the uninterrupted delivery of our services.
By making a donation to the EAC Network COVID-19 Response Fund, donors will help in providing critically needed services and relief to at-risk populations through the delivery of:
- Nutritious meals from Meals On Wheels, nutrition services, and vital case management services for vulnerable seniors and other high-risk populations
- Adult guardianship services for incapacitated adults who are unable manage aspects of daily life on their own
- Case coordination services for individuals suffering from chronic medical conditions
- Multi-disciplinary team services for children who have been, or at risk of being, abused and sexually exploited
- Mental health and clinical case management services
- Conflict resolution services that help individuals, families, businesses, and the community-at-large to resolve a wide range of disputes
- And much more …