As part of an EAC Network-wide wellness initiative for staff, our team at 60 Plant Avenue, Hauppauge recently completed their wellness activities! Together they enjoyed:
- a smoothie challenge – congratulations to the winner, Hope!
- an active life challenge, where staff earned badges for completing physical activities such as walking, running, swimming, yoga, playing a sport, and getting a physical – congratulations to the winner, Polanco!
- a picnic at Blydenburgh Park
- a mindfulness presentation by William Conrad
- a wellness day including a presentation by Has Adkins, massages by Eva Thomas, and Zumba led by Tiana Grampus
- a relaxing salt cave experience
- and a Positive Tree, on which positive messages and words of encouragement for each other were written and hung
View all of the photos from the day here!